MetadataShow full item record
CitationAlcohol and pedestrians., 103 (7):219-20; author reply 220 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- Countermeasures to the problem of accidents to intoxicated pedestrians.
- Authors: Hutchinson TP, Kloeden CN, Lindsay VL
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Alcohol involvement in pedestrian fatalities--United States, 1982-1992.
- Authors: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Issue date: 1993 Sep 24
- Drink driving enforcement and publicity campaigns: are the policy recommendations sensitive to model specification?
- Authors: Tay R
- Issue date: 2005 Mar
- [Relations between blood alcohol and traffic accidents].
- Authors: Grasso C, Guerra M, Bernardi G
- Issue date: 1968 Sep-Oct
- Alcohol, automobiles, and the law.
- Authors: Andrews JC
- Issue date: 1967 Jan