Endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair in kidney transplant recipients: Case series.
AffiliationDivision of Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEndovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair in kidney transplant recipients: Case series. 2011, 9 (2):115-7 Surgeon
JournalThe surgeon : journal of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Ireland
- Transrenal E-XL stenting to resolve or prevent type Ia endoleak in the case of severe neck angulation during endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.
- Authors: Chisci E, Ventoruzzo G, Alamanni N, Bellandi G, Michelagnoli S
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Low-permeability Gore Excluder device versus the original in abdominal aortic aneurysm size regression.
- Authors: Krajcer Z, Rajan L, Thota V, Dougherty KG, Strickman NE, Mortazavi A, Cheong BY
- Issue date: 2011
- Successful glue embolization of a late type 1A endoleak causing abdominal aortic aneurysm rupture.
- Authors: Rusius VC, Davies RS, Hopkins JD, Duddy MJ, Smith SR
- Issue date: 2011 Feb
- Ruptured aortic aneurysm from late type II endoleak treated by transarterial embolization.
- Authors: Gunasekaran S, Funaki B, Lorenz J
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Endovascular treatment for type Ia major endoleak after endovascular aneurysm repair.
- Authors: Katada Y, Kondo S, Kondo T, Yamabe T
- Issue date: 2014 May