Adenocarcinoma arising in a retrorectal teratoma: Case report and review of the literature.
AffiliationDepartment of Colorectal Surgery, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9, Ireland. Department of Pathology, Beaumont Hospital and Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin 9, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAdenocarcinoma arising in a retrorectal teratoma: Case report and review of the literature. 2010: Colorectal Dis
JournalColorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Item TypeArticle In Press
- Pseudo-Meig's syndrome with multiple synchronous benign and malignant pelvic tumors.
- Authors: Junaid I, Paz R, Salihu HM, Sharma PP, Aliyu ZY
- Issue date: 2006 Feb
- Osteosarcoma arising in a mature cystic teratoma of the ovary.
- Authors: Ajithkumar TV, Abraham EK, Nair MK
- Issue date: 1999 Mar
- Late occurrence of malignancy following resection of a histologically mature sacrococcygeal teratoma. Report of a case and literature review.
- Authors: Lack EE, Glaun RS, Hefter LG, Seneca RP, Steigman C, Athari F
- Issue date: 1993 Jul
- [Presacral tumor as a differential diagnosis of recurrent pilonidal sinus].
- Authors: Mengual-Ballester M, Pellicer-Franco E, Valero-Navarro G, Alcaraz-Mateos E, Soria-Aledo V, Aguayo-Albasini JL
- Issue date: 2014 Sep-Oct
- Adenocarcinoma arising in the retrorectal space: report of a case.
- Authors: Ishikawa H, Fujii H, Yamamoto K, Nishikawa T, Morita T, Hata M, Koyama F, Enomoto H, Yoshikawa S, Nakano H
- Issue date: 1998