Factors that predict failure in home management of an acute exacerbation of COPD.
AffiliationDepartment of Respiratory Medicine, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9, Ireland. email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFactors that predict failure in home management of an acute exacerbation of COPD. 2011, 66 (4):358-9 Thorax
Item TypeArticle In Press
- Management and survival of patients admitted with an exacerbation of COPD: comparison of two Danish patient cohorts.
- Authors: Eriksen N, Vestbo J
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- Substitutive "hospital at home" versus inpatient care for elderly patients with exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a prospective randomized, controlled trial.
- Authors: Aimonino Ricauda N, Tibaldi V, Leff B, Scarafiotti C, Marinello R, Zanocchi M, Molaschi M
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Readmission patterns in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic heart failure and diabetes mellitus: an administrative dataset analysis.
- Authors: Brand C, Sundararajan V, Jones C, Hutchinson A, Campbell D
- Issue date: 2005 May
- A mixed method study to compare use and experience of hospital care and a nurse-led acute respiratory assessment service offering home care to people with an acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Authors: Schofield I, Knussen C, Tolson D
- Issue date: 2006 May
- Readmission rates and life threatening events in COPD survivors treated with non-invasive ventilation for acute hypercapnic respiratory failure.
- Authors: Chu CM, Chan VL, Lin AW, Wong IW, Leung WS, Lai CK
- Issue date: 2004 Dec