Percutaneous transthoracic computed tomography-guided AICD insertion in a patient with extracardiac Fontan conduit.
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin 7, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Heart Defects, Congenital
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPercutaneous transthoracic computed tomography-guided AICD insertion in a patient with extracardiac Fontan conduit. 2011, 34 Suppl 2:S224-7 Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol
JournalCardiovascular and interventional radiology
AbstractPercutaneous pulmonary venous atrial puncture was performed under computed tomography guidance to successfully place an automated implantable cardiac defibrillator into a 26-year-old patient with extracardiac Fontan conduit who had presented with two out-of-hospital cardiac arrests. The procedure avoided the need for lead placement at thoracotomy.
- Compression of an extracardiac fontan following classic fontan revision.
- Authors: Lyons JM, Duffy JY, Manning PB, Pearl JM
- Issue date: 2004 May-Jun
- [Long-term results of atriopulmonary fontan connection for complex cardiac anomalies].
- Authors: Morikawa M, Ingu A, Satoh S, Okada Y, Abe T
- Issue date: 2003 Apr
- Intermediate results of the extracardiac Fontan procedure.
- Authors: Laschinger JC, Redmond JM, Cameron DE, Kan JS, Ringel RE
- Issue date: 1996 Nov
- Fontan procedure: imaging of normal post-surgical anatomy and the spectrum of cardiac and extracardiac complications.
- Authors: Navarro-Aguilar V, Flors L, Calvillo P, Merlos P, Buendía F, Igual B, Melero-Ferrer J, Soriano JR, Leiva-Salinas C
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- The extracardiac lateral tunnel Fontan, constructed with bovine pericardium: comparison with the extracardiac conduit Fontan.
- Authors: Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C, Stromberg D, Scott WA, Leonard SR
- Issue date: 2006 Apr