[Rhabdomyolysis in acute cocaine poisoning. Presentation of 2 cases].
AffiliationServicio de Reumatología, Hospital La Paz, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
MetadataShow full item record
Citation[Rhabdomyolysis in acute cocaine poisoning. Presentation of 2 cases]. 1990, 7 (12):631-4 An Med Interna
JournalAnales de medicina interna (Madrid, Spain : 1984)
AbstractBecause the important increase of cocaine abuse and the frequent pathology associated, we present two cases of males who had a multiorganic failure cause by severe rabdomyolysis, renal failure with myoglobinuria and disseminated intravascular coagulation, after the cocaine consumption. In one case a pancreatitis associated was observed, this not being described before. Both cases are recovered.
- Acute rhabdomyolysis associated with cocaine intoxication.
- Authors: Roth D, Alarcón FJ, Fernandez JA, Preston RA, Bourgoignie JJ
- Issue date: 1988 Sep 15
- [Rhabdomyolysis and acute renal failure after cocaine overdose: report of one case].
- Authors: Carrasco R, Salinas M, Rossel V
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Cocaine-associated rhabdomyolysis causing renal failure in pregnancy.
- Authors: Lampley EC, Williams S, Myers SA
- Issue date: 1996 May
- [Acute rhabdomyolysis associated with cocaine intoxication].
- Authors: Abellas Rosende A, García Román JM, García Castaño J, Gilsanz Fernández C
- Issue date: 1991 Nov
- Acute cocaine intoxication in a smuggler. One case report and a review of the literature.
- Authors: Farah E, Ghayad E
- Issue date: 1999 May-Jun