AffiliationDepartment of Respiratory Medicine, Galway University Hospital, Galway, Ireland.
Foramen Ovale, Patent/complications/*diagnosis
MetadataShow full item record
CitationN Engl J Med. 2011 Aug 4;365(5):448-53.
JournalThe New England journal of medicine
- A giant broccoli-like thrombus secondary to patent foramen ovale.
- Authors: Uysal OK, Sahin DY, Ozkan B, Koç M, Zincirli MN, Caylı M
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 17
- A rare complication of thromboembolism: entrapped thrombus in a patent foramen ovale.
- Authors: Elbey MA, Acet H, Islamoğlu Y, Cil H
- Issue date: 2011 Jul
- Patent foramen ovale and intracardiac thrombus identified by transesophageal echocardiography during liver transplantation.
- Authors: Yerlioglu E, Krishnamoorthy V, Jeon H, Gustin A, Nicolau-Raducu R
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Incremental Value of Three-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography over the Two-Dimensional Technique in the Assessment of a Thrombus in Transit through a Patent Foramen Ovale.
- Authors: Thind M, Ahmed MI, Gok G, Joson M, Elsayed M, Tuck BC, Townsley MM, Klas B, McGiffin DC, Nanda NC
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Case report. Pulmonary thromboembolism with thrombus trapped in a patent foramen ovale--the "floating thrombus sign" on CTPA.
- Authors: Hoey ET, Mansoubi H, Gopalan D, Choong CK, Tasker AD
- Issue date: 2008 Nov