A rare case of minimal deviation adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix in a renal transplant recipient.
AffiliationDepartment of Urology and Transplantation, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9, Ireland. , firstname.lastname@example.org
Uterine Cervical Neoplasms/*pathology/radiotherapy/surgery
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIr J Med Sci. 2011 Sep;180(3):737-9. Epub 2009 Feb 3.
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractINTRODUCTION: We report the first described case of minimal deviation adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix in the setting of a female renal cadaveric transplant recipient. MATERIALS AND METHODS: A retrospective review of this clinical case was performed. CONCLUSION: This rare cancer represents only about 1% of all cervical adenocarcinoma.
- [Adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix].
- Authors: de Laurentiis G, Giorgino FL
- Issue date: 1986 Nov
- Radiation therapy for adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix: does the histology matter?
- Authors: Berek JS
- Issue date: 1995 Jul 30
- Minimal deviation adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix.
- Authors: Chen YP, Ho SP, Liou WS, Chen CJ
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Adenoma malignum of the uterine cervix--an enigma.
- Authors: Dasgupta S, Aich RK, Deb AR, Gupta P
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- [Results of surgical and complex treatment in selected records of women with diagnosed uterine cervix cancer, stage I].
- Authors: Papierowski Z, Gromadzki W, Adamcio-Deptulska M, Klyszejko C
- Issue date: 1972