National guidelines for analysis of cerebrospinal fluid for bilirubin in suspected subarachnoid haemorrhage.
AffiliationDepartment of Chemical Pathology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAnn Clin Biochem. 2012 Jan;49(Pt 1):102-3. Epub 2011 Oct 31.
JournalAnnals of clinical biochemistry
- Revised national guidelines for the analysis of cerebrospinal fluid for bilirubin in suspected subarachnoid haemorrhage.
- Authors: Absalom SR
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Revised national guidelines for the analysis of cerebrospinal fluid for bilirubin in suspected subarachnoid haemorrhage: interpret with caution.
- Authors: Griffiths MJ, Ford C, Gama R
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- Cerebrospinal fluid spectrophotometry of bilirubin, not the Xanthochromic Index, for the detection of CT-negative sub-arachnoid haemorrhage.
- Authors: Watson ID, Beetham R, Keir G, Cruickshank AM, Holbrook IB, Fahie-Wilson MN, White PA, Patel D, Egner W
- Issue date: 2007 Jun
- Pitfalls in cerebrospinal fluid spectroscopy results for the diagnosis of subarachnoid haemorrhage.
- Authors: Sulaiman RA, Gama R
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Analysis of cerebrospinal fluid for suspected subarachnoid haemorrhage is improved by built-in spectrophotometer software.
- Authors: Viljoen A, Walker KS, Ho C, Twomey PJ
- Issue date: 2006 Jun