AffiliationDepartment of Pathology, Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin, Dublin 12,, Ireland.
MeSHAntineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols/therapeutic use
Neoplasms, Multiple Primary/drug therapy/*pathology
Soft Tissue Neoplasms/drug therapy/*pathology
Wilms Tumor/drug therapy/*pathology
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPediatr Dev Pathol. 2011 May-Jun;14(3):244-7. Epub 2010 Nov 5.
JournalPediatric and developmental pathology : the official journal of the Society for, Pediatric Pathology and the Paediatric Pathology Society
AbstractExtrarenal Wilms tumor (ERWT) is a well-established entity which most commonly arises within the genitourinary tract, including intracoelomic paranephric soft tissue. Rarely, ERWT arises within teratoma, and it tends to occur predominantly in distinct settings, such as females with spinal defects and males with testicular teratomas. We report a unique ERWT arising within an extracoelomic teratoma of the paraspinal musculature, thereby expanding the range of reported locations for this unusual tumor.
- Gastric teratoma with predominant nephroblastic elements.
- Authors: Mohta A, Sengar M, Neogi S, Khurana N
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Extrarenal teratoid Wilms' tumor: two cases in unusual locations, one associated with elevated serum AFP.
- Authors: Song JS, Kim IK, Kim YM, Khang SK, Kim KR, Lee Y
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Testicular teratoma with nephroblastoma component.
- Authors: Vanasupa BP, Aaberg RA, Sutherland RS
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- Extrarenal Wilms' tumor: report of a case and review of the literature.
- Authors: Akhtar M, Kott E, Brooks B
- Issue date: 1977 Dec
- [Cover image. Bilateral nephroblastomatosis with secondary Wilms tumor manifestations].
- Authors: Horger MS, Fendel A
- Issue date: 2003 Apr