Isolation of Staphylococcus aureus from screening swabs: comparison of blood agar and SAID, pre and post-enrichment.
AffiliationMicrobiology Department, Coombe Women and Infants University Hospital, Dublin,, Ireland. email@example.com
Cross Infection/prevention & control
Microbial Sensitivity Tests
Sensitivity and Specificity
Staphylococcus aureus/growth & development/*isolation & purification
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBr J Biomed Sci. 2009;66(4):200-3.
JournalBritish journal of biomedical science
- Comparative chracterization of Staphylococcus aureus isolates from throats and noses of healthy volunteers.
- Authors: Uemura E, Kakinohana S, Higa N, Toma C, Nakasone N
- Issue date: 2004 Feb
- Discordance between Staphylococcus aureus nasal colonization and skin infections in children.
- Authors: Chen AE, Cantey JB, Carroll KC, Ross T, Speser S, Siberry GK
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Prevalence of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus nasal carriage in patients admitted to Driscoll Children's Hospital.
- Authors: Alfaro C, Mascher-Denen M, Fergie J, Purcell K
- Issue date: 2006 May
- [Methicillin-resistant Staphylococus aureus and health-care workers].
- Authors: Padilla Ortega B
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Nasal Staphylococcus aureus and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus carriage among college student athletes in northern Taiwan.
- Authors: Wang HK, Huang CY, Chen CJ, Huang YC
- Issue date: 2017 Aug