AffiliationDepartment of Public Health, Merlin Park, Galway, Ireland. Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged, 80 and over
Cause of Death
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAlcohol-attributable mortality in Ireland., 45 (4):379-86 Alcohol Alcohol.
JournalAlcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire)
AbstractThe study aim was to calculate Irish alcohol-attributable fractions (AAFs) and to apply these measurements to existing data in order to quantify the impact of alcohol on mortality.
- Alcohol-attributable mortality and potential years of life lost in Canada 2001: implications for prevention and policy.
- Authors: Rehm J, Patra J, Popova S
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Alcohol attributable hospitalisations and costs in Ireland, 2000-2004.
- Authors: Martin J, Barry J, Skally M
- Issue date: 2011 May
- The burden of death, disease, and disability due to alcohol in New Zealand.
- Authors: Connor J, Broad J, Rehm J, Vander Hoorn S, Jackson R
- Issue date: 2005 Apr 15
- Estimated alcohol-caused deaths in Australia, 1990-97.
- Authors: Heale P, Chikritzhs T, Jonas H, Stockwell T, Dietze P
- Issue date: 2002 Jun
- Alcohol-related mortality in Ukraine.
- Authors: Krasovsky K
- Issue date: 2009 Jul