Conroy, Ronán M
Lawlor, Brian A
AffiliationDepartment of Psychiatry for the Elderly, St Patrick's Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. Jeannette.firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged, 80 and over
Depressive Disorder, Major
Quality of Life
Severity of Illness Index
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe spectrum of worry in the community-dwelling elderly. 2011, 15 (8):985-94 Aging Ment Health
JournalAging & mental health
AbstractIn this study, we examine the prevalence and distribution of worry, its content, and its associations with quality of life and depression, based on a large sample of community-dwelling elderly. We will attempt to distinguish between pathological and non-pathological worry based on these associations.
- Generalized anxiety disorder with and without excessive worry in Hong Kong.
- Authors: Lee S, Ma YL, Tsang A, Kwok K
- Issue date: 2009
- Characterization of worry according to severity of anxiety in elderly living in the community.
- Authors: Montorio I, Nuevo R, Márquez M, Izal M, Losada A
- Issue date: 2003 Sep
- The importance of worry across diagnostic presentations: prevalence, severity and associated symptoms in a partial hospital setting.
- Authors: Kertz SJ, Bigda-Peyton JS, Rosmarin DH, Björgvinsson T
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Loneliness, social support networks, mood and wellbeing in community-dwelling elderly.
- Authors: Golden J, Conroy RM, Bruce I, Denihan A, Greene E, Kirby M, Lawlor BA
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- Prevalence and correlates of generalized anxiety disorder among older adults in the Australian National Survey of Mental Health and Well-Being.
- Authors: Gonçalves DC, Pachana NA, Byrne GJ
- Issue date: 2011 Jul