Severe hand injuries resulting from Samurai sword assaults: a Dublin case series.
Fracture Fixation, Internal
Peripheral Nerve Injuries
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSevere hand injuries resulting from Samurai sword assaults: a Dublin case series. 2011, 36 (1):70-84 J Hand Surg Eur Vol
JournalThe Journal of hand surgery, European volume
- [Basic principles of treatment in severe injuries to the hand and fingers].
- Authors: Grishin IG, Degtiareva SI, Shinkarenko IN, Goncharenko IV
- Issue date: 1980 Apr
- Replantation surgery in the upper extremity.
- Authors: Ikuta Y
- Issue date: 1977
- [The injured hand (author's transl)].
- Authors: Stellbrink G
- Issue date: 1973 Nov 2
- [Severe hand injuries caused by power lawn-mowers. Deadman's grip, a very effective preventive measure].
- Authors: Rosberg HE, Abrahamsson SO
- Issue date: 1993 Feb 17
- [Ring injuries].
- Authors: Wolfensberger C, Helaly P
- Issue date: 1985 Nov