Radiological abnormalities associated with Aspergillus colonization in a cystic fibrosis population.
AuthorsMcMahon, Michelle A
Chotirmall, Sanjay Haresh
McElvaney, N G
Logan, P M
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Nottingham University Hospitals, Derby Road, Nottingham NG7 2UH, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
Respiratory Function Tests
Severity of Illness Index
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRadiological abnormalities associated with Aspergillus colonization in a cystic fibrosis population. 2012, 81 (3):e197-202 Eur J Radiol
JournalEuropean journal of radiology
AbstractTo determine if sputum colonization with Aspergillus species in patients with cystic fibrosis (PWCF) correlates with radiological abnormalities and/or a reduction in pulmonary function (FEV1).
- High-resolution CT in the acute exacerbation of cystic fibrosis: evaluation of acute findings, reversibility of those findings, and clinical correlation.
- Authors: Shah RM, Sexauer W, Ostrum BJ, Fiel SB, Friedman AC
- Issue date: 1997 Aug
- Changes in structural lung disease in cystic fibrosis children over 4 years as evaluated by high-resolution computed tomography.
- Authors: Carpio C, Albi G, Rayón-Aledo JC, Álvarez-Sala R, Girón R, Prados C, Caballero P
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- HRCT lung abnormalities are not a surrogate for exercise limitation in bronchiectasis.
- Authors: Edwards EA, Narang I, Li A, Hansell DM, Rosenthal M, Bush A
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Pulmonary abnormalities on high-resolution CT demonstrate more rapid decline than FEV1 in adults with cystic fibrosis.
- Authors: Judge EP, Dodd JD, Masterson JB, Gallagher CG
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- The clinical presentations of pulmonary aspergillosis in children with cystic fibrosis - preliminary report.
- Authors: Walicka-Serzysko K, Sands D
- Issue date: 2015 Jan-Mar