O'Broin, Sean D
Harrison, Robert F
AffiliationRotunda Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
Clinical Laboratory Techniques
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLaboratory assessment of iron status in pregnancy. 2011, 49 (7):1225-30 Clin. Chem. Lab. Med.
JournalClinical chemistry and laboratory medicine : CCLM / FESCC
AbstractEfforts to improve maternal nutrition during pregnancy prompted an observational study of the occurrence of maternal iron deficiency and its laboratory diagnosis in almost 500 pregnancies.
- Iron status and its determinants in a nationally representative sample of pregnant women.
- Authors: Vandevijvere S, Amsalkhir S, Van Oyen H, Egli I, Moreno-Reyes R
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Could the erythrocyte indices or serum ferritin predict the therapeutic response to a trial with oral iron during pregnancy? Results from the Accuracy study for Maternal Anaemia diagnosis (AMA).
- Authors: Bresani Salvi CC, Braga MC, Figueirôa JN, Batista Filho M
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 12
- Markers of iron status are associated with stage of pregnancy and acute-phase response, but not with parity among pregnant women in Guinea-Bissau.
- Authors: Kæstel P, Aaby P, Ritz C, Friis H
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 14
- Response of hemoglobin, serum ferritin, and serum transferrin receptor during iron supplementation in pregnancy: a prospective study.
- Authors: Madhavan Nair K, Bhaskaram P, Balakrishna N, Ravinder P, Sesikeran B
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Serum transferrin receptor, serum ferritin and serum transferrin receptor-ferritin index in adults with iron deficiency anaemia.
- Authors: Nadeem S, Shah S, Iqbal T, Iqbal Z, Hanif E
- Issue date: 2011 Jul-Sep