Timing, prevalence, determinants and outcomes of homelessness among patients admitted to acute psychiatric wards.
AffiliationDepartment of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London, De Crespigny Park, London, SE5 8AF, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTiming, prevalence, determinants and outcomes of homelessness among patients admitted to acute psychiatric wards. 2012, 47 (7):1181-91 Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol
JournalSocial psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology
AbstractTo document the prevalence, timing, associations and short-term housing outcomes of homelessness among acute psychiatric inpatients.
- Associations of homelessness and residential mobility with length of stay after acute psychiatric admission.
- Authors: Tulloch AD, Khondoker MR, Fearon P, David AS
- Issue date: 2012 Aug 21
- Residential mobility among patients admitted to acute psychiatric wards.
- Authors: Tulloch AD, Fearon P, David AS
- Issue date: 2011 Jul
- Health of the Nation Outcome Scales (HoNOS): Implementability, subscale structure and responsiveness in the daily psychiatric hospital routine over the first 18 months.
- Authors: Bech P, Bille J, Schütze T, Søndergaard S, Wiese M, Waarst S
- Issue date: 2003
- Exploring the predictors of early readmission to psychiatric hospital.
- Authors: Tulloch AD, David AS, Thornicroft G
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Utilization of psychiatric emergency services by homeless persons in Spain.
- Authors: Pascual JC, Malagón A, Arcega JM, Gines JM, Navinés R, Gurrea A, Garcia-Ribera C, Bulbena A
- Issue date: 2008 Jan-Feb