Demographics of implant placement and complications of a patient subgroup in a dental hospital population.
AffiliationDepartment of Restorative Dentistry, University Dental School and Hospital, Wilton, Cork.
Aged, 80 and over
Alveolar Bone Loss
Dental Implantation, Endosseous
Dental Prosthesis, Implant-Supported
Dental Restoration Failure
Denture, Partial, Fixed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDemographics of implant placement and complications of a patient subgroup in a dental hospital population., 56 (2):85-92 J Ir Dent Assoc
PublisherIrish Dental Association
JournalJournal of the Irish Dental Association
AbstractLittle has been reported about the demographics of implant placement in the Irish population and the complications that occur. This is important in terms of service planning and providing patient information.
- Biological and technical complications and failures with fixed partial dentures (FPD) on implants and teeth after four to five years of function.
- Authors: Brägger U, Aeschlimann S, Bürgin W, Hämmerle CH, Lang NP
- Issue date: 2001 Feb
- Retrospective evaluation of complete-arch fixed partial dentures connecting teeth and implant abutments in patients with normal and reduced periodontal support.
- Authors: Cordaro L, Ercoli C, Rossini C, Torsello F, Feng C
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- Implant-retained mandibular overdentures with immediate loading: a 3- to 8-year prospective study on 328 implants.
- Authors: Chiapasco M, Gatti C
- Issue date: 2003
- Implant-supported maxillary overdentures retained with milled bars: maxillary anterior versus maxillary posterior concept--a retrospective study.
- Authors: Krennmair G, Krainhöfner M, Piehslinger E
- Issue date: 2008 Mar-Apr
- A 1- to 12-year clinical evaluation of 106 endosseous implants supporting fixed and removable prostheses.
- Authors: Aykent F, Inan O, Ozyesil AG, Alptekin NO
- Issue date: 2007 Aug