Longitudinal study of aortic isthmus Doppler in appropriately grown and small-for-gestational-age fetuses with normal and abnormal umbilical artery Doppler.
AffiliationUltrasound and Fetal Medicine Centre, Coombe Women and Infants University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Blood Flow Velocity
Fetal Growth Retardation
Reproducibility of Results
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLongitudinal study of aortic isthmus Doppler in appropriately grown and small-for-gestational-age fetuses with normal and abnormal umbilical artery Doppler. 2012, 39 (4):414-20 Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol
JournalUltrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
AbstractTo establish reference ranges using longitudinal data for aortic isthmus (AoI) Doppler indices in appropriate-for-gestational-age (AGA) fetuses and to document the longitudinal trends in a cohort of small-for-gestational-age (SGA) fetuses with normal umbilical artery Doppler and in fetuses with intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR) and abnormal umbilical artery Doppler.
- Doppler assessment of the aortic isthmus and perinatal outcome in preterm fetuses with severe intrauterine growth restriction.
- Authors: Del Río M, Martínez JM, Figueras F, Bennasar M, Olivella A, Palacio M, Coll O, Puerto B, Gratacós E
- Issue date: 2008 Jan
- Changes in myocardial performance index and aortic isthmus and ductus venosus Doppler in term, small-for-gestational age fetuses with normal umbilical artery pulsatility index.
- Authors: Cruz-Martinez R, Figueras F, Hernandez-Andrade E, Oros D, Gratacos E
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Sequence of changes in myocardial performance index in relation to aortic isthmus and ductus venosus Doppler in fetuses with early-onset intrauterine growth restriction.
- Authors: Cruz-Martinez R, Figueras F, Benavides-Serralde A, Crispi F, Hernandez-Andrade E, Gratacos E
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- Doppler Assessment of the Aortic Isthmus in Intrauterine Growth-Restricted Fetuses.
- Authors: Karakus R, Ozgu-Erdinc AS, Esercan A, Dogan MM
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Changes in fetal Doppler indices as a marker of failure to reach growth potential at term.
- Authors: Morales-Roselló J, Khalil A, Morlando M, Papageorghiou A, Bhide A, Thilaganathan B
- Issue date: 2014 Mar