Hand-assisted laparoscopic sigmoid colectomy skills acquisition: augmented reality simulator versus human cadaver training models.
Senagore, Anthony J
Ellis, Clyde N
Champagne, Bradley J
Augestad, Knut M
Neary, Paul C
Delaney, Conor P
AffiliationDivision of Colorectal Surgery, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44106-5047, USA.
Task Performance and Analysis
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHand-assisted laparoscopic sigmoid colectomy skills acquisition: augmented reality simulator versus human cadaver training models., 67 (4):200-4 J Surg Educ
PublisherJournal of surgical education
JournalJournal of surgical education
AbstractThe aim of this study was to compare a simulator with the human cadaver model for hand-assisted laparoscopic colorectal skills acquisition training.
- A comparison of human cadaver and augmented reality simulator models for straight laparoscopic colorectal skills acquisition training.
- Authors: LeBlanc F, Champagne BJ, Augestad KM, Neary PC, Senagore AJ, Ellis CN, Delaney CP, Colorectal Surgery Training Group.
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- Hand-assisted versus straight laparoscopic sigmoid colectomy on a training simulator: what is the difference? A stepwise comparison of hand-assisted versus straight laparoscopic sigmoid colectomy performance on an augmented reality simulator.
- Authors: Leblanc F, Delaney CP, Ellis CN, Neary PC, Champagne BJ, Senagore AJ
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Assessment of comparative skills between hand-assisted and straight laparoscopic colorectal training on an augmented reality simulator.
- Authors: Leblanc F, Delaney CP, Neary PC, Rose J, Augestad KM, Senagore AJ, Ellis CN, Champagne BJ, Colorectal Surgery Training Group.
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Virtual reality simulator training for laparoscopic colectomy: what metrics have construct validity?
- Authors: Shanmugan S, Leblanc F, Senagore AJ, Ellis CN, Stein SL, Khan S, Delaney CP, Champagne BJ
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Single-session baseline virtual reality simulator scores predict technical performance for laparoscopic colectomy: a study in the swine model.
- Authors: Araujo SE, Seid VE, Bertoncini AB, Horcel LA, Nahas SC, Cecconello I
- Issue date: 2014 Nov-Dec