Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumour of the bladder associated with neurofibromatosis I.
AffiliationDepartments of Radiology.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMalignant peripheral nerve sheath tumour of the bladder associated with neurofibromatosis I. 2008, 2 (6):637-8 Can Urol Assoc J
PublisherCanadian Urological Association journal = Journal de l'Association des urologues du Canada
JournalCanadian Urological Association journal = Journal de l'Association des urologues du Canada
AbstractNeurofibromatosis is a hamartomatous disorder of autonomic peripheral nerve sheaths associated with peripheral nerve sheath tumours. Most tumours are neurofibromas; however, the genitourinary system is rarely involved. We present a rare case of a nerve sheath tumour of the bladder in a young patient, which was discovered to be malignant.
- Retroperitoneal peripheral nerve sheath tumour of triton type-a case report.
- Authors: Nirhale DS, Parasnis A, Bora C, Gupta R, Aulakh P
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Neurofibroma and schwannoma.
- Authors: Ferner RE, O'Doherty MJ
- Issue date: 2002 Dec
- Evaluation of (18)fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography ((18)FDG PET) in the detection of malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumours arising from within plexiform neurofibromas in neurofibromatosis 1.
- Authors: Ferner RE, Lucas JD, O'Doherty MJ, Hughes RA, Smith MA, Cronin BF, Bingham J
- Issue date: 2000 Mar
- Symptoms associated with malignancy of peripheral nerve sheath tumours: a retrospective study of 69 patients with neurofibromatosis 1.
- Authors: Valeyrie-Allanore L, Ismaïli N, Bastuji-Garin S, Zeller J, Wechsler J, Revuz J, Wolkenstein P
- Issue date: 2005 Jul
- Vascular endothelial growth factor, basic fibroblast growth factor and epithelial growth factor receptor in peripheral nerve sheath tumors of neurofibromatosis type 1.
- Authors: Friedrich RE, Beer C, Glatzel M, Hagel C
- Issue date: 2015 Jan