Calcineurin inhibitor sparing with mycophenolate in kidney transplantation: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Little, Mark A
AffiliationDepartment of Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation, Renal Institute of Birmingham, University Hospital Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. firstname.lastname@example.org
Drug Therapy, Combination
Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCalcineurin inhibitor sparing with mycophenolate in kidney transplantation: a systematic review and meta-analysis. 2009, 87 (4):591-605 Transplantation
AbstractLimiting the exposure of kidney transplant recipients to calcineurin inhibitors (CNIs) has potential merit, but there is no clear consensus on the utility of current strategies. In an attempt to aid clarification, we conducted a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized trials that assessed CNI sparing (minimization or elimination) with mycophenolate as sole adjunctive immunosuppression.
- Belatacept for kidney transplant recipients.
- Authors: Masson P, Henderson L, Chapman JR, Craig JC, Webster AC
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 24
- Calcineurin inhibitor-sparing regimens in solid organ transplantation: focus on improving renal function and nephrotoxicity.
- Authors: Flechner SM, Kobashigawa J, Klintmalm G
- Issue date: 2008 Jan-Feb
- Kidney transplantation with sirolimus and mycophenolate mofetil-based immunosuppression: 5-year results of a randomized prospective trial compared to calcineurin inhibitor drugs.
- Authors: Flechner SM, Goldfarb D, Solez K, Modlin CS, Mastroianni B, Savas K, Babineau D, Kurian S, Salomon D, Novick AC, Cook DJ
- Issue date: 2007 Apr 15
- The safety and efficacy of early withdrawal of calcineurin inhibitors in kidney transplant recipients 6 months' posttransplant.
- Authors: Boswell A, Evans L, Rigg K, Shehata M
- Issue date: 2005 Mar
- Calcineurin inhibitor avoidance and withdrawal for kidney transplantation: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Authors: Yan HL, Zong HT, Cui YS, Li N, Zhang Y
- Issue date: 2014 Jun