L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria diagnosed in an adult presenting with acute deterioration.
Metabolism, Inborn Errors
MetadataShow full item record
CitationL-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria diagnosed in an adult presenting with acute deterioration. 2010, 257 (1):146-8 J. Neurol.
PublisherJournal of neurology
JournalJournal of neurology
- L-2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria: clinical, genetic, and brain MRI characteristics in two adult sisters.
- Authors: Goffette SM, Duprez TP, Nassogne MC, Vincent MF, Jakobs C, Sindic CJ
- Issue date: 2006 May
- L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria and brain tumors.
- Authors: Coşkun T
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Hemiconvulsion-hemiplegia-epilepsy syndrome as a presenting feature of L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria.
- Authors: Lee C, Born M, Salomons GS, Jakobs C, Woelfle J
- Issue date: 2006 Jun
- [L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria: clinical, biochemical and neuroradiological findings in two Venezuelan patients].
- Authors: Mahfoud A, Domínguez CL, Pérez A, Rodríguez T, Cañizales E, Jaimes VH, Abadí A, Pérez EM, Belisario HB
- Issue date: 2004 Aug 16-31
- Clinical and pathological study of three Tunisian siblings with L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria.
- Authors: Larnaout A, Hentati F, Belal S, Ben Hamida C, Kaabachi N, Ben Hamida M
- Issue date: 1994