AffiliationGalway University Hospital, County Galway, Republic of Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MeSHAcute Kidney Injury
Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors
Anti-Inflammatory Agents, Non-Steroidal
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTaught a lesson by taut skin. 2012, 345:e5971 BMJ
JournalBMJ (Clinical research ed.)
- [Development of scleroderma renal crisis in a patient with undiagnosed scleroderma].
- Authors: Madsen KL, Hansen A, Halberg P, Ullman S
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 15
- [Interactions of nonsteroid anti-inflammatory drugs with inhibitors of angiotensin-converting enzyme in patients with rheumatic diseases (a review)].
- Authors: Tsurko VV, Preobrazhenskiĭ DV, Ob ukhova OA
- Issue date: 2003
- [Administration of angiotensin I converting enzyme inhibitor captopril, in a case of renal crisis of scleroderma--the effects of captopril to the temperature of the skin lesion in scleroderma (author's transl)].
- Authors: Gotoh S, Ogihara T, Hata T, Maruyama A, Naka T, Nakamaru M, Mikami H, Masuo K, Kumahara Y
- Issue date: 1981 Aug
- [Converting enzyme inhibitors in preterminal renal failure].
- Authors: Rambausek MH, Ritz E
- Issue date: 1992 Jan 10
- [To what extent can prostaglandin synthesis inhibitors of the non-steroidal antirheumatic (NSAR) type modify the effect of ACE inhibitors?].
- Authors: Grote L
- Issue date: 1995 Dec