AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital, Cork, Ireland.
MeSHAged, 80 and over
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDouble stenting in advanced colorectal cancer. 2011, 2011: BMJ Case Rep
JournalBMJ case reports
- How can we improve the implementation of new endoscopic techniques? Concerning colonic stenting.
- Authors: Mosca S
- Issue date: 2003 Aug
- [Colorectal neoplasms. Treatment of obstruction with autoexpanding metal stents].
- Authors: Fava M, Contreras O, Loyola S, López F
- Issue date: 1999 Oct
- [Endoscopic stenting of malignant colorectal strictures].
- Authors: Brudvik A, Rancinger P, Sundhagen JO, Hauge T
- Issue date: 2005 Aug 11
- Should we reconsider the use of self-expandable metal stents as a bridge to surgery in malignant colorectal obstruction?
- Authors: van Halsema EE, van Hooft JE
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- [Neoplastic colonic occlusions].
- Authors: Lucev M, Lovotti D, Bottani G
- Issue date: 1988 Oct 31