AffiliationDepartment of Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery, Adelaide and Meath Hospital Incorporating, The National Children's Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLower limb impalement injury with reinforced steel cables. 2013, 79 (2):E63-4 Am Surg
JournalThe American surgeon
- [Foreign bodies in the organism].
- Authors: Vavrik ZhM, Zelenetskiĭ RG, Dmytriev LI, Virun VV, Shikhovtsov SV
- Issue date: 1992 Jun
- Understanding Nail Gun Injuries in Orthopedics: Mechanisms and Treatment.
- Authors: Spanyer JM, Lands HM, Kelly SC, Page PS, Yakkanti MR
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 1
- Impalement of the chest by a reinforced steel rod.
- Authors: Odell JA, Whitton ID
- Issue date: 1985 Apr
- Penetrating injury of the vertebral artery caused by a nail gun: preoperative embolization.
- Authors: Kaji T, Yokoyama H, Katayama M, Kusano S, Fujino K, Nakai K, Ishihara S, Umezawa H, Chigasaki H
- Issue date: 1996 Mar-Apr
- [Penetrating neck injury of a blacksmith by splitter projectile].
- Authors: Fabian T, Sakka SG, Trojan S, Wafaisade A, Mutschler M, Tjardes T, Bouillon B, Probst C
- Issue date: 2014 Jun