AffiliationGalway University Hospital, National University of Ireland Galway, Newcastle Road, Galway, Ireland.
MeSHChromosomes, Human, Pair 18
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNatural history of fetal trisomy 18 after prenatal diagnosis. 2013, 98 (2):F152-4 Arch. Dis. Child. Fetal Neonatal Ed.
JournalArchives of disease in childhood. Fetal and neonatal edition
AbstractTo evaluate the natural fetal and neonatal outcome for pregnancies with an established prenatal diagnosis of fetal trisomy 18, and a parental decision for continuation of the pregnancy.
- Pregnancy outcome of fetuses with trisomy 18 identified by prenatal sonography and chromosomal analysis in a perinatal center.
- Authors: Yamanaka M, Setoyama T, Igarashi Y, Kurosawa K, Itani Y, Hashimoto S, Saitoh K, Takei M, Hirabuki T
- Issue date: 2006 Jun 1
- Natural history of fetal trisomy 13 after prenatal diagnosis.
- Authors: Barry SC, Walsh CA, Burke AL, McParland P, McAuliffe FM, Morrison JJ
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Outcomes of congenital diaphragmatic hernia: a population-based study in Western Australia.
- Authors: Colvin J, Bower C, Dickinson JE, Sokol J
- Issue date: 2005 Sep
- A normative study of obstetric complications associated with fetal trisomy 18.
- Authors: Saller DN Jr, Oyer CE, Star J, Canick JA
- Issue date: 1996 Mar-Apr
- Natural outcome of trisomy 13, trisomy 18, and triploidy after prenatal diagnosis.
- Authors: Lakovschek IC, Streubel B, Ulm B
- Issue date: 2011 Nov