Ten-year technical and clinical outcomes in TransAtlantic Inter-Society Consensus II infrainguinal C/D lesions using duplex ultrasound arterial mapping as the sole imaging modality for critical lower limb ischemia.
AffiliationWestern Vascular Institute, Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Galway University Hospital, Galway, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged, 80 and over
Angiography, Digital Subtraction
Magnetic Resonance Angiography
Predictive Value of Tests
Recovery of Function
Sensitivity and Specificity
Ultrasonography, Doppler, Duplex
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTen-year technical and clinical outcomes in TransAtlantic Inter-Society Consensus II infrainguinal C/D lesions using duplex ultrasound arterial mapping as the sole imaging modality for critical lower limb ischemia. 2013, 57 (4):1038-45 J. Vasc. Surg.
JournalJournal of vascular surgery
AbstractThe aim of this study was to evaluate duplex ultrasound arterial mapping (DUAM) as the sole imaging modality when planning for bypass surgery (BS) and endovascular revascularization (EvR) in patients with critical limb ischemia for TransAtlantic Inter-Society Consensus (TASC) II C/D infrainguinal lesions.
- A prospective feasibility study of duplex ultrasound arterial mapping, digital-subtraction angiography, and magnetic resonance angiography in management of critical lower limb ischemia by endovascular revascularization.
- Authors: Lowery AJ, Hynes N, Manning BJ, Mahendran M, Tawfik S, Sultan S
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- Contemporary management of critical lower limb ischemia in TASC D lesions with subintimal angioplasty in femoro-popliteal lesions, tibial angioplasty and sequential compression biomechanical device for infra-inguinal arterial occlusion. Experience and quality of life outcome learned over 25 years.
- Authors: Sultan S, Hynes N
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Midterm Outcomes After Infrapopliteal Interventions in Patients With Critical Limb Ischemia Based on the TASC II Classification of Below-the-Knee Arteries.
- Authors: Singh GD, Brinza EK, Hildebrand J, Waldo SW, Foley TR, Laird JR, Armstrong EJ
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Predictors and outcomes of restenosis following tibial artery endovascular interventions for critical limb ischemia.
- Authors: Saqib NU, Domenick N, Cho JS, Marone L, Leers S, Makaroun MS, Chaer RA
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Common femoral artery endarterectomy for lower-extremity ischemia: evaluating the need for additional distal limb revascularization.
- Authors: Malgor RD, Ricotta JJ 2nd, Bower TC, Oderich GS, Kalra M, Duncan AA, Gloviczki P
- Issue date: 2012 Oct