AuthorsBreathnach, Fionnuala M
McAuliffe, Fionnuala M
Higgins, John R
Morrison, John J
Malone, Fergal D
AffiliationRoyal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Trial of Labor
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPrediction of safe and successful vaginal twin birth. 2011, 205 (3):237.e1-7 Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol.
JournalAmerican journal of obstetrics and gynecology
AbstractThe objective of the study was to establish predictors of vaginal twin birth and evaluate perinatal morbidity according to mode of delivery.
- Determinants of perinatal mortality and serious neonatal morbidity in the second twin.
- Authors: Armson BA, O'Connell C, Persad V, Joseph KS, Young DC, Baskett TF
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- Fetal presentation and successful twin vaginal delivery.
- Authors: Easter SR, Lieberman E, Carusi D
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- [Vaginal birth after caesarean delivery in twin gestation: is trial of labor allowed?].
- Authors: Coutty N, Deruelle P, Delahousse G, Le Goueff F, Subtil D
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Twin vaginal birth after cesarean.
- Authors: Wax JR, Philput C, Mather J, Steinfeld JD, Ingardia CJ
- Issue date: 2000 Apr
- Clinical factors associated with failed trials of labor in late preterm and term twin pregnancies.
- Authors: Ko HJ, Jun JK
- Issue date: 2014 Jul