Gait impairment in cervical spondylotic myelopathy: comparison with age- and gender-matched healthy controls.
AffiliationPhysiotherapy Department, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9, Ireland. email@example.com
Gait Disorders, Neurologic
Spinal Cord Diseases
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGait impairment in cervical spondylotic myelopathy: comparison with age- and gender-matched healthy controls. 2012, 21 (12):2456-66 Eur Spine J
JournalEuropean spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society
AbstractGait impairment is a primary symptom of cervical spondylotic myelopathy (CSM); however, little is known about specific kinetic and kinematic gait parameters. The objectives of the study were: (1) to compare gait patterns of people with untreated CSM to those of age- and gender-matched healthy controls; (2) to examine the effect of gait speed on kinematic and kinetic parameters.
- Gait Alteration in Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy Elucidated by Ground Reaction Forces.
- Authors: Haddas R, Ju KL
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 1
- Effect of Cervical Decompression Surgery on Gait in Adult Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy Patients.
- Authors: Haddas R, Lieberman I, Arakal R, Boah A, Belanger T, Ju K
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Electromyographic characteristics of gait impairment in cervical spondylotic myelopathy.
- Authors: Malone A, Meldrum D, Gleeson J, Bolger C
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Spine and lower extremity kinematics during gait in patients with cervical spondylotic myelopathy.
- Authors: Haddas R, Patel S, Arakal R, Boah A, Belanger T, Ju KL
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Gait kinematic analysis in patients with a mild form of central cord syndrome.
- Authors: Gil-Agudo A, Pérez-Nombela S, Forner-Cordero A, Pérez-Rizo E, Crespo-Ruiz B, del Ama-Espinosa A
- Issue date: 2011 Feb 2