Behavioural change in relation to alcohol exposure in early pregnancy and impact on perinatal outcomes--a prospective cohort study.
AffiliationAcademic Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Coombe Women and Infants University Hospital & Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Dublin 8, Republic of Ireland. email@example.com
Fetal Growth Retardation
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBehavioural change in relation to alcohol exposure in early pregnancy and impact on perinatal outcomes--a prospective cohort study. 2013, 13:8 BMC Pregnancy Childbirth
JournalBMC pregnancy and childbirth
AbstractThere has been limited research addressing whether behavioural change in relation to alcohol exposure in pregnancy results in better perinatal outcomes.
- Prevalence, predictors and perinatal outcomes of peri-conceptional alcohol exposure--retrospective cohort study in an urban obstetric population in Ireland.
- Authors: Mullally A, Cleary BJ, Barry J, Fahey TP, Murphy DJ
- Issue date: 2011 Apr 11
- Population-based study of smoking behaviour throughout pregnancy and adverse perinatal outcomes.
- Authors: Murphy DJ, Dunney C, Mullally A, Adnan N, Deane R
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 27
- A prospective cohort study of alcohol exposure in early and late pregnancy within an urban population in Ireland.
- Authors: Murphy DJ, Dunney C, Mullally A, Adnan N, Fahey T, Barry J
- Issue date: 2014 Feb 17
- Prenatal alcohol consumption and fetal growth restriction: potentiation effect by concomitant smoking.
- Authors: Aliyu MH, Wilson RE, Zoorob R, Brown K, Alio AP, Clayton H, Salihu HM
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- [Risk factors for low birth weight and intrauterine growth retardation in Santiago, Chile].
- Authors: Vega J, Sáez G, Smith M, Agurto M, Morris NM
- Issue date: 1993 Oct