Efficacy and safety of intravenous Ig and alterations in haematological parameters of infants with isoimmune haemolytic disease.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEfficacy and safety of intravenous Ig and alterations in haematological parameters of infants with isoimmune haemolytic disease. 2012, 97 (1):F76-7 Arch. Dis. Child. Fetal Neonatal Ed.
JournalArchives of disease in childhood. Fetal and neonatal edition
- High dose intravenous immunoglobulin therapy in the treatment of rhesus hemolytic disease.
- Authors: Aggarwal R, Seth R, Paul VK, Deorari AK
- Issue date: 2002 Apr
- Should intravenous immunoglobulin be used in infants with isoimmune haemolytic disease due to ABO incompatibility?
- Authors: Keir AK, Dunn M, Callum J
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- Haemolytic disease of the newborn caused by rhesus isoimmunization (anti-c).
- Authors: Felc Z
- Issue date: 2001 Nov
- Intravenous immunoglobulin in isoimmune haemolytic disease of newborn: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Louis D, More K, Oberoi S, Shah PS
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Intravenous immune globulin in the management of severe Rh D hemolytic disease.
- Authors: Porter TF, Silver RM, Jackson GM, Branch DW, Scott JR
- Issue date: 1997 Mar