Maternal dietary patterns and associated nutrient intakes during each trimester of pregnancy.
AffiliationUCD Obstetrics and Gynaecology, School of Medicine and Medical Science, University College Dublin, National Maternity Hospital, Dublin 2, Ireland. email@example.com
Body Mass Index
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMaternal dietary patterns and associated nutrient intakes during each trimester of pregnancy. 2013, 16 (1):97-107 Public Health Nutr
JournalPublic health nutrition
AbstractTo determine the main dietary patterns of pregnant women during each of the three trimesters of pregnancy and to examine associated nutrient intakes.
- Dietary patterns in Irish adolescents: a comparison of cluster and principal component analyses.
- Authors: Hearty ÁP, Gibney MJ
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Nutrient Intakes of Pregnant Women and their Associated Factors in Eight Cities of China: A Cross-sectional Study.
- Authors: Liu FL, Zhang YM, Parés GV, Reidy KC, Zhao WZ, Zhao A, Chen C, Ning CY, Zheng YD, Wang PY
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 5
- Maternal nutrient intakes from food and drinks consumed in early pregnancy in Ireland.
- Authors: Mullaney L, Cawley S, Kennedy R, O'Higgins AC, McCartney D, Turner MJ
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 1
- The influence of a low glycemic index dietary intervention on maternal dietary intake, glycemic index and gestational weight gain during pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: McGowan CA, Walsh JM, Byrne J, Curran S, McAuliffe FM
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 31
- Dietary patterns in UK adolescents obtained from a dual-source FFQ and their associations with socio-economic position, nutrient intake and modes of eating.
- Authors: Northstone K, Smith AD, Cribb VL, Emmett PM
- Issue date: 2014 Jul