AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital, Cork, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSpontaneous cholecystocutaneous fistula. 2011, 2011: BMJ Case Rep
JournalBMJ case reports
- Spontaneous cholecystocutaneous fistula managed with percutaneous transhepatic gallbladder drainage.
- Authors: Cheng HT, Wu CI, Hsu YC
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- Spontaneous cholecystocutaneous fistula presenting in the gluteal region.
- Authors: Nicholson T, Born MW, Garber E
- Issue date: 1999 Apr
- Spontaneous cholecystocutaneous fistula presenting with a cellulitis and portal vein thrombosis.
- Authors: Chang SS, Lu CL, Pan CC, Chiou YY, Wang SS, Chang FY, Lee SD
- Issue date: 2002 Jan
- Cholecystocutaneous fistula containing multiple gallstones in a dog.
- Authors: Fabbi M, Volta A, Quintavalla F, Zubin E, Manfredi S, Martini FM, Mantovani L, Tribaudino M, Gnudi G
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- A spontaneous cholecystocutaneous fistula.
- Authors: Batty L, Freeman L, Dubrava Z
- Issue date: 2011 Nov