Clinical efficacy and cost per quality-adjusted life years of pararenal endovascular aortic aneurysm repair compared with open surgical repair.
AffiliationWestern Vascular Institute, Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, University College Hospital Galway, Newcastle Road, Galway, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged, 80 and over
Analysis of Variance
Aortic Aneurysm, Abdominal
Blood Vessel Prosthesis
Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
Proportional Hazards Models
Quality-Adjusted Life Years
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
Ultrasonography, Doppler, Duplex
MetadataShow full item record
CitationClinical efficacy and cost per quality-adjusted life years of pararenal endovascular aortic aneurysm repair compared with open surgical repair. 2011, 18 (2):181-96 J. Endovasc. Ther.
PublisherJournal of endovascular therapy : an official journal of the International Society of Endovascular Specialists
JournalJournal of endovascular therapy : an official journal of the International Society of Endovascular Specialists
AbstractTo gauge the efficacy of applying commercially-available endografts to pararenal endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) repair compared with open surgical repair (OSR).
- For what were the instructions for use intended? The case of pararenal AAA repair.
- Authors: Upchurch GR Jr, Tracci MC
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Editor's choice - thirty day outcomes and costs of fenestrated and branched stent grafts versus open repair for complex aortic aneurysms.
- Authors: Michel M, Becquemin JP, Clément MC, Marzelle J, Quelen C, Durand-Zaleski I, WINDOW Trial Participants.
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Fenestrated aortic endografts for juxtarenal aortic aneurysm: medium term outcomes.
- Authors: Tambyraja AL, Fishwick NG, Bown MJ, Nasim A, McCarthy MJ, Sayers RD
- Issue date: 2011 Jul
- Inflammatory abdominal aortic aneurysm endovascular repair into the long-term follow-up.
- Authors: Coppi G, Rametta F, Aiello S, Saitta G, Gennai S, Silingardi R
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- Endovascular treatment of elective abdominal aortic aneurysms: independent predictors of early and late mortality.
- Authors: Lomazzi C, Mariscalco G, Piffaretti G, Bacuzzi A, Tozzi M, Carrafiello G, Castelli P
- Issue date: 2011 Apr