Exercise and limitations in physical activity levels among new dialysis patients in the United States: an epidemiologic study.
AffiliationRegional Kidney Center, Department of Medicine, Letterkenny General Hospital, Health Services Executive (HSE) West, Letterkenny, County Donegal, Ireland. Austin.Stack@hse.ie
Continental Population Groups
Kidney Failure, Chronic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationExercise and limitations in physical activity levels among new dialysis patients in the United States: an epidemiologic study. 2008, 18 (12):880-8 Ann Epidemiol
PublisherAnnals of epidemiology
JournalAnnals of epidemiology
AbstractEpidemiologic studies of physical activity among patients with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) are lacking. The aim of this study was to describe the patterns of physical activity among new dialysis patients in the United States.
- A cross-sectional study of the prevalence and clinical correlates of congestive heart failure among incident US dialysis patients.
- Authors: Stack AG, Bloembergen WE
- Issue date: 2001 Nov
- Determinants and prognostic importance of cardiomegaly among new ESRD patients in the United States.
- Authors: Stack AG, Serna H, Ramsanahie A, Henry C
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Late initiation of dialysis among women and ethnic minorities in the United States.
- Authors: Kausz AT, Obrador GT, Arora P, Ruthazer R, Levey AS, Pereira BJ
- Issue date: 2000 Dec
- Determinants of modality selection among incident US dialysis patients: results from a national study.
- Authors: Stack AG
- Issue date: 2002 May
- Association of physical activity with mortality in the US dialysis population.
- Authors: Stack AG, Molony DA, Rives T, Tyson J, Murthy BV
- Issue date: 2005 Apr