Suitability and repeatability of a photostress recovery test device, the macular test device, macular degeneration TEST DEVICE, detector (MDD-2), for diabetes and diabetic retinopathy assessment
Affiliation*Department of Optometry, School of Physics, College of Sciences and Health, Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin, Ireland; †African Vision Research Institute, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of KwaZulu Natal, Durban, South Africa; and ‡Department of Ophthalmology, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSUITABILITY AND REPEATABILITY OF A PHOTOSTRESS RECOVERY TEST DEVICE, THE MACULAR DEGENERATION DETECTOR (MDD-2), FOR DIABETES AND DIABETIC RETINOPATHY ASSESSMENT. 2013: Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.)
JournalRetina (Philadelphia, Pa.)
AbstractDiabetic retinopathy can result in impaired photostress recovery time despite normal visual acuity and fundoscopic appearance. The Macular Degeneration Detector (MDD-2) is a novel flash photostress recovery time device. In this study, we examine the repeatability of the MDD-2 in normal and diabetic subjects.
- Clinical applicability of the Macular Degeneration Detection Device (MDD-2): a novel photostress recovery measurement device.
- Authors: Loughman J, Hewitt C, Judge C, Martin L, Moulds C, Davison PA
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Effect of age related macular degeneration on the Eger macular stressometer photostress recovery time.
- Authors: Wolffsohn JS, Anderson SJ, Mitchell J, Woodcock A, Rubinstein M, Ffytche T, Browning A, Willbond K, Amoaku WM, Bradley C
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Reproducible measurement of macular light flash recovery time using a novel device can indicate the presence and worsening of macular diseases.
- Authors: Newsome DA, Negreiro M
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- Analysis of retinal capillaries in patients with type 1 diabetes and nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy using adaptive optics imaging.
- Authors: Lombardo M, Parravano M, Serrao S, Ducoli P, Stirpe M, Lombardo G
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- The macular photostress test in diabetic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration.
- Authors: Wu G, Weiter JJ, Santos S, Ginsburg L, Villalobos R
- Issue date: 1990 Nov