Sensitivity of volumetric modulated arc therapy patient specific QA results to multileaf collimator errors and correlation to dose volume histogram based metrics.
AffiliationUniversity Hospital Galway, Newcastle Road, Galway, Ireland.
Local subject classificationRADIATION THERAPY
MetadataShow full item record
CitationColeman L, Skourou C. Sensitivity of volumetric modulated arc therapy patient specific QA results to multileaf collimator errors and correlation to dose volume histogram based metrics. Med Phys 2013, 40 (11):111715
AbstractThis study investigates the impact of systematic multileaf collimator (MLC) positional errors on gamma analysis results used for quality assurance (QA) of Rapidarc treatments. In addition, this study evaluates the relationship of these gamma analysis results and clinical dose volume histogram metrics (DVH) for Rapidarc treatment plans.
- A method to reconstruct and apply 3D primary fluence for treatment delivery verification.
- Authors: Liu S, Mazur TR, Li H, Curcuru A, Green OL, Sun B, Mutic S, Yang D
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- A study on the effect of detector resolution on gamma index passing rate for VMAT and IMRT QA.
- Authors: Woon W, Ravindran PB, Ekayanake P, S V, Lim YY, Khalid J
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Evaluation of patient DVH-based QA metrics for prostate VMAT: correlation between accuracy of estimated 3D patient dose and magnitude of MLC misalignment.
- Authors: Kadoya N, Saito M, Ogasawara M, Fujita Y, Ito K, Sato K, Kishi K, Dobashi S, Takeda K, Jingu K
- Issue date: 2015 May 8
- Biological consequences of MLC calibration errors in IMRT delivery and QA.
- Authors: Moiseenko V, Lapointe V, James K, Yin L, Liu M, Pawlicki T
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- Phantomless patient-specific TomoTherapy QA via delivery performance monitoring and a secondary Monte Carlo dose calculation.
- Authors: Handsfield LL, Jones R, Wilson DD, Siebers JV, Read PW, Chen Q
- Issue date: 2014 Oct