A case of recurrent familial male miscarriages with hypercoiled umbilical cord: a possible X-linked association?
AffiliationDepartment of Histopathology, National Maternity Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
Local subject classificationMISCARRIAGE
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBeggan C et al. A case of recurrent familial male miscarriages with hypercoiled umbilical cord: a possible X-linked association? Clin. Dysmorphol. 2014, 23 (1):26-8
- Three new families with recurrent male miscarriages and hypercoiled umbilical cord.
- Authors: Hoffman JD, Kleeman L, Kennelly K, Honey E, Reardon W
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Cytogenetic study of recurrent miscarriages and their parents.
- Authors: Tunç E, Demirhan O, Demir C, Tastemir D
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Chorionic villous vascularization related to phenotype and genotype in first trimester miscarriages in a recurrent pregnancy loss cohort.
- Authors: Reus AD, Stephenson MD, van Dunné FM, de Krijger RR, Joosten M, Steegers EA, Exalto N
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Cytogenetic and morphological analysis of early products of conception following hystero-embryoscopy from couples with recurrent pregnancy loss.
- Authors: Robberecht C, Pexsters A, Deprest J, Fryns JP, D'Hooghe T, Vermeesch JR
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Prevalence of chronic endometritis in recurrent miscarriages.
- Authors: Kitaya K
- Issue date: 2011 Mar 1