Long-term follow-up of non-calcified pulmonary nodules (<10 mm) identified during low-dose CT screening for lung cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Road, Dublin, Ireland.
Local subject classificationRADIOLOGY
Solitary Pulmonary Nodule
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLong-term follow-up of non-calcified pulmonary nodules (<10 mm) identified during low-dose CT screening for lung cancer. 2012, 22 (9):1923-8 Eur Radiol
AbstractTo assess the long-term stability of small (<10 mm) non-calcified pulmonary nodules (NCNs) in high-risk subjects initially screened for lung cancer using low-dose chest computed tomography (LDCCT).
- Long-term cancer risk associated with lung nodules observed on low-dose screening CT scans.
- Authors: Pinsky P, Gierada DS
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Screening for lung cancer using low dose CT scanning: results of 2 year follow up.
- Authors: MacRedmond R, McVey G, Lee M, Costello RW, Kenny D, Foley C, Logan PM
- Issue date: 2006 Jan
- Screening for lung cancer using low dose CT scanning.
- Authors: MacRedmond R, Logan PM, Lee M, Kenny D, Foley C, Costello RW
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- Short- and long-term lung cancer risk associated with noncalcified nodules observed on low-dose CT.
- Authors: Pinsky PF, Nath PH, Gierada DS, Sonavane S, Szabo E
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Small incidental pulmonary nodules: how useful is short-term interval CT follow-up?
- Authors: Piyavisetpat N, Aquino SL, Hahn PF, Halpern EF, Thrall JH
- Issue date: 2005 Feb