Extending the reach of stapled anastomosis with a prepared OrVil™ device in laparoscopic oesophageal and gastric cancer surgery.
AuthorsSalih, Abdelmonim E A
Bass, Gary A
Brennan, Robert P
Walsh, Thomas N
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Connolly Hospital, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, Ireland, email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSalih AEA et al. Extending the reach of stapled anastomosis with a prepared OrVil™ device in laparoscopic oesophageal and gastric cancer surgery. 2014: Surg Endosc
AbstractThe introduction of minimally invasive surgery and the use of laparoscopic techniques have significantly improved patient outcomes and have offered a new range of options for the restoration of intestinal continuity. Various reconstruction techniques have been described and various devices employed but none has been established as superior. This study evaluates our experience with, and modifications of, the orally inserted anvil (OrVil™).
- OrVil™-assisted anastomosis in laparoscopic upper gastrointestinal surgery: friend of the laparoscopic surgeon.
- Authors: Marangoni G, Villa F, Shamil E, Botha AJ
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- An automatically contamination-avoiding technique for intracorporeal esophagojejunostomy using a transorally inserted anvil during laparoscopic total gastrectomy for gastric cancer.
- Authors: Hu YF, Wang D, Lin T, Mou TY, Liu H, Chen T, Deng ZW, Lu X, Yu J, Li GX
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 19
- Comparison of OrVil™ and RPD in laparoscopic total gastrectomy for gastric cancer.
- Authors: Li X, Hong L, Ding D, Liu Y, Niu G, Li L, Wang X, Li X, Ke C
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Laparoscopy-assisted total gastrectomy with trans-orally inserted anvil (OrVil™): a single institution experience.
- Authors: Liao GQ, Ou XW, Liu SQ, Zhang SR, Huang W
- Issue date: 2013 Feb 7
- A safe and reproducible anastomotic technique for minimally invasive Ivor Lewis oesophagectomy: the circular-stapled anastomosis with the trans-oral anvil.
- Authors: Campos GM, Jablons D, Brown LM, Ramirez RM, Rabl C, Theodore P
- Issue date: 2010 Jun