Will crystal parkin help in understanding the future of Parkinson's disease?
KeywordsNEUROLOGICAL DISEASE AND DISORDER
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWill crystal parkin help in understanding the future of Parkinson's disease? 2015, 6:35 Front Neurol
JournalFrontiers in neurology
AbstractA commentary on Structure and function of Parkin E3 ubiquitin ligase reveals aspects of RING and HECT ligases by Riley BE, Lougheed JC, Callaway K, Velasquez M, Brecht E, Nguyen L, et al. Nat Commun (2013) 4:1982. doi:10.1038/ncomms2982
- Structure and function of Parkin E3 ubiquitin ligase reveals aspects of RING and HECT ligases.
- Authors: Riley BE, Lougheed JC, Callaway K, Velasquez M, Brecht E, Nguyen L, Shaler T, Walker D, Yang Y, Regnstrom K, Diep L, Zhang Z, Chiou S, Bova M, Artis DR, Yao N, Baker J, Yednock T, Johnston JA
- Issue date: 2013
- Structure of the Parkin in-between-ring domain provides insights for E3-ligase dysfunction in autosomal recessive Parkinson's disease.
- Authors: Beasley SA, Hristova VA, Shaw GS
- Issue date: 2007 Feb 27
- Dyrk1A phosphorylates parkin at Ser-131 and negatively regulates its ubiquitin E3 ligase activity.
- Authors: Im E, Chung KC
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Parkin and mitochondrial quality control: toward assembling the puzzle.
- Authors: Winklhofer KF
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- STEP61 is a substrate of the E3 ligase parkin and is upregulated in Parkinson's disease.
- Authors: Kurup PK, Xu J, Videira RA, Ononenyi C, Baltazar G, Lombroso PJ, Nairn AC
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 27