Impact of changes in Canadian postgraduate training on the Irish health service.
KeywordsMEDICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Education, Medical, Graduate
National Health Programs
MetadataShow full item record
- Demographic attributes and knowledge acquisition among graduate-entry medical students.
- Authors: Finucane P, Flannery D, McGrath D, Saunders J
- Issue date: 2013
- [Postgraduate medical education in Iceland; medical students' and residents' attitude].
- Authors: Olafsdóttir IS, Saevarsdóttir S, Pálsdóttir K, Petersen H, Baldursson O
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- Teaching and evaluation of ethics and professionalism: in Canadian family medicine residency programs.
- Authors: Pauls MA
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Is undergraduate performance predictive of postgraduate performance?
- Authors: Woloschuk W, McLaughlin K, Wright B
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- Dermatology postgraduate training in Canada: CanMEDS competencies.
- Authors: Freiman A, Natsheh A, Barankin B, Shear NH
- Issue date: 2006 Jan 27