Fetal metabolic influences of neonatal anthropometry and adiposity.
AuthorsDonnelly, Jean M
Lindsay, Karen L
Walsh, Jennifer M
Molloy, Eleanor J
McAuliffe, Fionnuala M
Body Mass Index
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFetal metabolic influences of neonatal anthropometry and adiposity. 2015, 15:175 BMC Pediatr
AbstractLarge for gestational age infants have an increased risk of obesity, cardiovascular and metabolic complications during life. Knowledge of the key predictive factors of neonatal adiposity is required to devise targeted antenatal interventions. Our objective was to determine the fetal metabolic factors that influence regional neonatal adiposity in a cohort of women with previous large for gestational age offspring.
- Associations of maternal weight status prior and during pregnancy with neonatal cardiometabolic markers at birth: the Healthy Start study.
- Authors: Lemas DJ, Brinton JT, Shapiro AL, Glueck DH, Friedman JE, Dabelea D
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Obstetric and metabolic implications of excessive gestational weight gain in pregnancy.
- Authors: Walsh JM, McGowan CA, Mahony RM, Foley ME, McAuliffe FM
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Leptin concentrations in maternal serum and cord blood: relationship to maternal anthropometry and fetal growth.
- Authors: Geary M, Pringle PJ, Persaud M, Wilshin J, Hindmarsh PC, Rodeck CH, Brook CG
- Issue date: 1999 Oct
- Predictors of neonatal adiposity and associations by fetal sex in women with gestational diabetes mellitus and normal glucose-tolerant women.
- Authors: Benhalima K, De Landtsheer A, Van Crombrugge P, Moyson C, Verhaeghe J, Verlaenen H, Vercammen C, Maes T, Dufraimont E, De Block C, Jacquemyn Y, Laenen A, Devlieger R, Minschart C, Mathieu C
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- Associations of Maternal Leptin with Neonatal Adiposity Differ according to Pregravid Weight.
- Authors: Patenaude J, Lacerte G, Lacroix M, Guillemette L, Allard C, Doyon M, Battista MC, Moreau J, Ménard J, Ardilouze JL, Perron P, Hivert MF
- Issue date: 2017