Compliance with National Institute of Health and Care Excellence risk-based screening for gestational diabetes mellitus in nulliparous women.
AuthorsMurphy, Nicolai M
McCarthy, Fergus P
Khashan, Ali S
Myers, Jenny E
Simpson, Nigel A B
Kearney, Patricia M
Greene, Richard A
Kenny, Louise C
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCompliance with National Institute of Health and Care Excellence risk-based screening for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus in nulliparous women. 2016, 199:60-5 Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol.
JournalEuropean journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology
AbstractTo investigate compliance with risk-based screening for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM) in a nulliparous cohort.
- Comparison of criteria of International Association of Diabetes and Pregnancy Study Groups (IADPSG) with National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) for diagnosis of gestational diabetes mellitus.
- Authors: Todi S, Sagili H, Kamalanathan SK
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- The prevalence of gestational diabetes in a Sri Lankan antenatal clinic.
- Authors: Siribaddana SH, Deshabandu R, Rajapakse D, Silva K, Fernando DJ
- Issue date: 1998 Jun
- Italian national guidelines for the screening of gestational diabetes: Time for a critical appraisal?
- Authors: Bianchi C, de Gennaro G, Romano M, Battini L, Aragona M, Corfini M, Del Prato S, Bertolotto A
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Prevalence of gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) in women screened by glucose challenge test (GCT) at Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital.
- Authors: Chanprapaph P, Sutjarit C
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Effect of new criteria on the diagnosis of gestational diabetes in women submitted to gastric bypass.
- Authors: Freitas C, Araújo C, Caldas R, Lopes DS, Nora M, Monteiro MP
- Issue date: 2014 Nov-Dec