Aspirin and P2Y12 inhibition attenuate platelet-induced ovarian cancer cell invasion.
Cell Line, Tumor
Platelet Aggregation Inhibitors
Purinergic P2Y Receptor Antagonists
Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction
Receptors, Purinergic P2Y12
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAspirin and P2Y12 inhibition attenuate platelet-induced ovarian cancer cell invasion. 2015, 15:627 BMC Cancer
AbstractPlatelet-cancer cell interactions play a key role in successful haematogenous metastasis. Disseminated malignancy is the leading cause of death among ovarian cancer patients. It is unknown why different ovarian cancers have different metastatic phenotypes. To investigate if platelet-cancer cell interactions play a role, we characterized the response of ovarian cancer cell lines to platelets both functionally and at a molecular level.
- Synergistic Inhibition of Both P2Y1 and P2Y12 Adenosine Diphosphate Receptors As Novel Approach to Rapidly Attenuate Platelet-Mediated Thrombosis.
- Authors: Gremmel T, Yanachkov IB, Yanachkova MI, Wright GE, Wider J, Undyala VV, Michelson AD, Frelinger AL 3rd, Przyklenk K
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- P2Y₁₂ and EP3 antagonists promote the inhibitory effects of natural modulators of platelet aggregation that act via cAMP.
- Authors: Iyú D, Glenn JR, White AE, Fox SC, Dovlatova N, Heptinstall S
- Issue date: 2011
- Ticagrelor inhibits platelet-tumor cell interactions and metastasis in human and murine breast cancer.
- Authors: Gareau AJ, Brien C, Gebremeskel S, Liwski RS, Johnston B, Bezuhly M
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Aspirin and P2Y12 Inhibitors in platelet-mediated activation of neutrophils and monocytes.
- Authors: Schrottmaier WC, Kral JB, Badrnya S, Assinger A
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 31
- Pharmacodynamic effects of cangrelor on platelet P2Y12 receptor-mediated signaling in prasugrel-treated patients.
- Authors: Rollini F, Franchi F, Tello-Montoliu A, Patel R, Darlington A, Ferreiro JL, Cho JR, Muñiz-Lozano A, Desai B, Zenni MM, Guzman LA, Bass TA, Angiolillo DJ
- Issue date: 2014 Apr