Comorbid depression and risk of lower extremity amputation in people with diabetes: systematic review and meta-analysis.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationComorbid depression and risk of lower extremity amputation in people with diabetes: systematic review and meta-analysis. 2017, 5 (1):e000366 BMJ Open Diabetes Res Care
PublisherBMJ open diabetes research & care
JournalBMJ open diabetes research & care
AbstractTo compare the risk of lower extremity amputation (LEA) in people with diabetes with and without comorbid depression.
- Does contact with a podiatrist prevent the occurrence of a lower extremity amputation in people with diabetes? A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Buckley CM, Perry IJ, Bradley CP, Kearney PM
- Issue date: 2013 May 8
- Effectiveness of interventions that assist caregivers to support people with dementia living in the community: a systematic review.
- Authors: Parker D, Mills S, Abbey J
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Bariatric surgery for people with diabetes and morbid obesity: an evidence-based analysis.
- Authors: Medical Advisory Secretariat.
- Issue date: 2009
- Outcomes of dysvascular partial foot amputation and how these compare to transtibial amputation: a systematic review for the development of shared decision-making resources.
- Authors: Dillon MP, Quigley M, Fatone S
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 14