Interpregnancy weight changes and impact on pregnancy outcome in a cohort of women with a macrosomic first delivery: a prospective longitudinal study.
AffiliationDepartment of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, National Maternity Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. UCD Perinatal Research Centre, School of Medicine, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland. CSTAR, School of Public Health, Physiotherapy and Population Science, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland.
Body Mass Index
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInterpregnancy weight changes and impact on pregnancy outcome in a cohort of women with a macrosomic first delivery: a prospective longitudinal study. 2017, 7 (5):e016193 BMJ Open
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group Ltd
AbstractTo determine the median interpregnancy maternal weight change between first and second pregnancies, and second and third pregnancies and to assess the impact of this weight change on pregnancy outcome in a cohort of women with a macrosomic first delivery.
- Interpregnancy weight change and risk for adverse perinatal outcome.
- Authors: Bogaerts A, Van den Bergh BRH, Ameye L, Witters I, Martens E, Timmerman D, Devlieger R
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Association of BMI and interpregnancy BMI change with birth outcomes in an Australian obstetric population: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Knight-Agarwal CR, Williams LT, Davis D, Davey R, Cochrane T, Zhang H, Rickwood P
- Issue date: 2016 May 10
- Is maternal weight gain between pregnancies associated with risk of large-for-gestational age birth? Analysis of a UK population-based cohort.
- Authors: Ziauddeen N, Wilding S, Roderick PJ, Macklon NS, Alwan NA
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 9
- Impact of inter-pregnancy BMI change on perinatal outcomes: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: McBain RD, Dekker GA, Clifton VL, Mol BW, Grzeskowiak LE
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Intergenerational transmission of macrosomia in women with gestational diabetes and normal glucose tolerance.
- Authors: Ogonowski J, Miazgowski T
- Issue date: 2015 Dec