Rapamycin regulates autophagy and cell adhesion in induced pluripotent stem cells.
von Kriegsheim, Alexander
Chauhan, Kapil Dev
Devine, Michael J
Local subject classificationAutophagy
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRapamycin regulates autophagy and cell adhesion in induced pluripotent stem cells. 2016, 7 (1):166 Stem Cell Res Ther
JournalStem cell research & therapy
AbstractCellular reprogramming is a stressful process, which requires cells to engulf somatic features and produce and maintain stemness machineries. Autophagy is a process to degrade unwanted proteins and is required for the derivation of induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs). However, the role of autophagy during iPSC maintenance remains undefined.
SponsorsThis work was supported by Science Foundation Ireland (SFI), Strategic Research Cluster (SRC), grant numbers SFI: 09/SRCB1794 and 09/SRC/ B1794s1, SFI Investigator Programme 13/IA/1787, SFI TIDA program 14/TIDA/2258, and NUI Galway Grant RSU002
- Early prediction of the differentiation potential during the formation of human iPSC-derived embryoid bodies.
- Authors: Guo NN, Liu LP, Zhang YX, Cai YT, Guo Y, Zheng YW, Li YM
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 27
- Type I interferon response impairs differentiation potential of pluripotent stem cells.
- Authors: Eggenberger J, Blanco-Melo D, Panis M, Brennand KJ, tenOever BR
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 22
- Differential coupling of self-renewal signaling pathways in murine induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Authors: Orlando L, Sanchez-Ripoll Y, Foster J, Bone H, Giachino C, Welham MJ
- Issue date: 2012
- Germ-like cell differentiation from induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs).
- Authors: Niu Z, Hu Y, Chu Z, Yu M, Bai Y, Wang L, Hua J
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Reprogrammed with Three Inhibitors Show Accelerated Differentiation Potentials with High Levels of 2-Cell Stage Marker Expression.
- Authors: Nishihara K, Shiga T, Nakamura E, Akiyama T, Sasaki T, Suzuki S, Ko MSH, Tada N, Okano H, Akamatsu W
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 12