Rapamycin regulates autophagy and cell adhesion in induced pluripotent stem cells.
von Kriegsheim, Alexander
Chauhan, Kapil Dev
Devine, Michael J
Local subject classificationAutophagy
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRapamycin regulates autophagy and cell adhesion in induced pluripotent stem cells. 2016, 7 (1):166 Stem Cell Res Ther
JournalStem cell research & therapy
AbstractCellular reprogramming is a stressful process, which requires cells to engulf somatic features and produce and maintain stemness machineries. Autophagy is a process to degrade unwanted proteins and is required for the derivation of induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs). However, the role of autophagy during iPSC maintenance remains undefined.
SponsorsThis work was supported by Science Foundation Ireland (SFI), Strategic Research Cluster (SRC), grant numbers SFI: 09/SRCB1794 and 09/SRC/ B1794s1, SFI Investigator Programme 13/IA/1787, SFI TIDA program 14/TIDA/2258, and NUI Galway Grant RSU002
- Type I interferon response impairs differentiation potential of pluripotent stem cells.
- Authors: Eggenberger J, Blanco-Melo D, Panis M, Brennand KJ, tenOever BR
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 22
- Differential coupling of self-renewal signaling pathways in murine induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Authors: Orlando L, Sanchez-Ripoll Y, Foster J, Bone H, Giachino C, Welham MJ
- Issue date: 2012
- Germ-like cell differentiation from induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs).
- Authors: Niu Z, Hu Y, Chu Z, Yu M, Bai Y, Wang L, Hua J
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- A novel model of urinary tract differentiation, tissue regeneration, and disease: reprogramming human prostate and bladder cells into induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Authors: Moad M, Pal D, Hepburn AC, Williamson SC, Wilson L, Lako M, Armstrong L, Hayward SW, Franco OE, Cates JM, Fordham SE, Przyborski S, Carr-Wilkinson J, Robson CN, Heer R
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Derivation of male germ cells from induced pluripotent stem cells by inducers: A review.
- Authors: Amini Mahabadi J, Sabzalipoor H, Kehtari M, Enderami SE, Soleimani M, Nikzad H
- Issue date: 2018 Mar