Caffeine Treatment for Apnea of Prematurity and the Influence on Dose-Dependent Postnatal Weight Gain Observed Over 15 Years.
AffiliationUniversity Hospital Limerick
Keywordsapnea of prematurity
neonatal intensive care unit
very low birth weight infants
MetadataShow full item record
JournalJournal of Caffeine and Adenosine Research
AbstractTo analyze the influence on weight gain of infants exposed to two dosage regimens of oral caffeine citrate (CC) for apnea of prematurity.
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Caffeine therapy for apnea of prematurity.
- Authors: Schmidt B, Roberts RS, Davis P, Doyle LW, Barrington KJ, Ohlsson A, Solimano A, Tin W, Caffeine for Apnea of Prematurity Trial Group.
- Issue date: 2006 May 18
- The effect of venous caffeine on the prevention of apnea of prematurity in the very preterm infants in the neonatal intensive care unit of Shahid Motahhari Hospital, Urmia, during a year.
- Authors: Fakoor Z, Makooie AA, Joudi Z, Asl RG
- Issue date: 2019 Jan-Mar
- Retrospective cohort analysis on pancreatic enzyme substitution in very low birthweight infants with postnatal growth failure.
- Authors: Ziegler JO, Maas C, Bernhard W, Arand J, Poets CF, Franz AR
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- High versus low-dose caffeine for apnea of prematurity: a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Mohammed S, Nour I, Shabaan AE, Shouman B, Abdel-Hady H, Nasef N
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Patterns of postnatal weight changes in infants with very low and extremely low birth weights.
- Authors: Smith SL, Kirchhoff KT, Chan GM, Squire SJ
- Issue date: 1994 Nov-Dec