Caffeine Treatment for Apnea of Prematurity and the Influence on Dose-Dependent Postnatal Weight Gain Observed Over 15 Years.
AffiliationUniversity Hospital Limerick
Keywordsapnea of prematurity
neonatal intensive care unit
very low birth weight infants
MetadataShow full item record
JournalJournal of Caffeine and Adenosine Research
AbstractTo analyze the influence on weight gain of infants exposed to two dosage regimens of oral caffeine citrate (CC) for apnea of prematurity.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Caffeine therapy for apnea of prematurity.
- Authors: Schmidt B, Roberts RS, Davis P, Doyle LW, Barrington KJ, Ohlsson A, Solimano A, Tin W, Caffeine for Apnea of Prematurity Trial Group.
- Issue date: 2006 May 18
- Effect of caffeine on oxygen consumption and metabolic rate in very low birth weight infants with idiopathic apnea.
- Authors: Bauer J, Maier K, Linderkamp O, Hentschel R
- Issue date: 2001 Apr
- Role of L-carnitine in apnea of prematurity: a randomized, controlled trial.
- Authors: O'Donnell J, Finer NN, Rich W, Barshop BA, Barrington KJ
- Issue date: 2002 Apr
- Caffeine citrate for the treatment of apnea of prematurity: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Authors: Erenberg A, Leff RD, Haack DG, Mosdell KW, Hicks GM, Wynne BA
- Issue date: 2000 Jun
- [Clinical effectiveness of different doses of caffeine for primary apnea in preterm infants].
- Authors: Zhao Y, Tian X, Liu G
- Issue date: 2016 Jan